Sheen Falls Country Club Covid-19 Notice
Our Promise to you
- The Gleneagle Group is in the process of developing a companywide program that will introduce a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Gleneagle Group guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
- Our teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas, we have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers on entry and exit points throughout.
- Increased cleaning frequency of private and public areas
- Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes and hand sanitisers at entrances and high traffic areas
- Advance check-in and check-out and digital billing
- Enhanced Staff safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Room Seal to indicate that houses haven't been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of all high touch areas in houses including light switches and door handles
- Reduced paper amenities (like notepads and guest directories) in houses.
The Well-being of our Employees & Guests
- We would ask that any customers experiencing flu like symptoms or sickness to please postpone their visit to a later date. We would also ask that any customers that may have visited the countries affected by COVID-19, as recommended by the HSE, or have been in contact with a confirmed case please postpone their visit.
- We will review regularly and update as the situation evolves, keeping policies and procedures relating to Covid-19 under ongoing review.
- When guests are entering the office situated at The Courtyard, when collecting their keys, we note that face coverings are required to be worn.